Ten Tools to Creative Genius - A Book on Human Intelligence by Dr Arvinder Singh
Innovate or Evaporate
Last Time when did you use your creativity to create something valuable? Do you remember what response did you get? It really feels awesome when we discover something and solve problems by using our creative imagination. People appreciate and remember the creative efforts of the person for long period of time. success is directly proportional to imagination and creative thinking ability. People who discovered great creative business ideas also enjoyed valuable returns. Many persons feel that why they couldn’t be a creative thinker. The solution to become a innovative thinker has come in a form of creativity book – “Ten Tools to creative Genius” for unlocking creative potential of person.
God is not partial to anyone. Then what is difference between successful person and an average person? The simple answer is successful people are using creative thinking techniques. May be some people are not aware about that Are there creative idea generation methods available?
Of course, Certainly there are creative thinking tools that can help to develop and enhance creativity and intelligence of person. All human beings have creative potential. We all have imagination and creativity thinking ability then what stops us. They just require proper creativity training, inspiration, awareness and knowledge of innovative tools to boost creativity.
Human Intelligence & Creativity Book
The first creativity book written by Indian author is to be launched on 25th December on the auspicious Christmas day. This latest creativity book is available in 249 rupees only.
How "Ten Tools to Creative Genius" is Different From Other Creativity Books?
About The Book
- With the help of right creative thinking tools and right approach, people can boost creativity, reset ambition and direct attention to the things that truly matter to them.
- Ten tools to Creative Genius is one of the best books on creativity and human intelligence.
- This creativity book will help to boost imagination and innovative thinking ability to think bigger and better.
- This creativity book is supported by inspiring illustrations and reaffirms that each person is born with creative imagination ability. We just need to learn to access it.
- This innovative book will introduce effective creative thinking tools and will make the reader a creative thinker.
- ‘Times Group’ is the publisher of “Ten Tools to Creative Genius” book.
Benefits from This Book
* This creativity book is useful for students, trainers, corporate people and people who want to enhance productivity, creativity and innovative thinking abilities.
* This creativity book will equip you to explore your creativity and boost creative ideas generation ability with the help of ten powerful creative tools.
* Creative thinking process and productive habits will be developed.People can motivate themselves and be inspired by simple strategic exercises given in this creativity book.
* A person can become creative thinker by practicing the strategic exercises of this creativity book and can take creative intelligence to the next higher level.
* People who are searching best creativity book to read should read this creative mind book.
About The Author
- Dr Arvinder Singh is an MBBS, MD (Gold Medalist) and the only Doctor in India who has received a gold medal in management from IIM, Indore.
- He is certified mind map and creativity trainer.
- Dr Singh is a CEL from Oxford University (UK), PG Diploma holder in brand management and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner.
- Dr Singh is the CMD and CEO of Arth Diagnostics and Raahat Hospital, Udaipur.
- He is also the chairman of Panacea Educational Society.
- He has also served as the vice president and business head of Dr Lal Path Labs, Delhi and Head of Piramal Diagnostics, Mumbai.
- Dr. Singh has received numerous awards for his work achievements and the most prominent among them is the National award For Seven Effective Thinking patterns (SETP) invention by Psychologists Forum and Rajasthan government.